The Exterior Painting Professionals
Is it time to have the exterior of your house repainted? Does your home need a face lift? If your home needs our exterior painting service, you are in the right place. Capital City Painting is a company you can trust to get your exterior painting job done on time and on budget.
Waiting too long to paint your house can lead to expensive problems down the road. If you are like most people, your home is probably your most valuable asset. Ensure the value of your home by hiring a painting company that is going to get the job done right. If your home is showing signs of wear, call Capital City Painting today.
Our Richmond, Virginia based painting company can handle all of your exterior painting needs. We will take care of all of your cracking and peeling problems. We will also caulk and seal your house if necessary. Our painters have the experience and expertise required to paint over most any type of material.
Full Service Painting Company with Repeat Business
Being a full service painting company, we can also handle residential exteriors such as Siding, Stucco, Cedar Shake, Brick and Wood. Our painters can even handle rotten wood repairs. The quality of our work is what keeps our clients referring their friends to us. Much of our business is repeat business and referrals from satisfied clients. We will do our very best to exceed your expectations and bring your home exterior back to life.
At Capital City Painting, we only use the highest quality paints and materials. Please see our testimonials page and contact us today for all your residential painting needs.
Here are a few stages of our exterior painting service:
- Exterior Cleaning
- As per your proposal, areas are either pressure washed or hand washed to remove dirt and mildew.
- Surface Prep
- Based on your proposal, all loose paint is scraped and all glossy areas are scuff sanded. All gaps are caulked to prevent water intrusion.
- Paint Application
- Repaired areas are primed and premium quality paint is applied to a uniform finish using brushes, rollers, or sprayers.
- Job Clean Up
- Clean up is done daily, as well as at the completion of our work. Paint chips are removed to the best of our ability and all our materials are packed up and stored neatly.
- Final Inspection
- After our own inspection, you are invited to inspect our work with the crew leader and asked to complete the satisfaction survey at the end of the job.
The First Impression
The exterior of your home is the first impression someone will have about you should they visit your house. Capital City Painting understands the importance of making that first impression amazing!
Our exterior painting process starts with a free powerwash and extensive priming and prep to ensure we are starting with a clean, debris-free surface. We use only the highest quality paints and technology for top quality and professional results.
The exterior painting of your home or building are your protection against the elements, and we ensure that your paint job can withstand time and wear and tear. We approach every job with careful attention to detail and with your satisfaction as our #1 priority.
Call us today: 804-754-1600
Or click here to request a free estimate